Monday 10 December 2007

It's an excruciatingly..

slow wait till Chirstmas. It seems so near, yet so long till I can go for my holidays. *Bleah*

Haven't been doing much lately, just lazing around at home when I'm not working, playing Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass (Highly recommended if you're a Legend of Zelda fan) on my Nintendo DS and just raiding on WoW whenever I can. =)

I have been so lazy, I havent been cooking at all. But since Christmas is coming soon, I might be cooking this last 2 weekends before I fly off to Australia. Especially next week as I will not be spending Christmas at home with my family, I might cook a huge Christmas meal! Lol.. It's going to be hectic.

I coloured my hair on Saturday. The colour is alright, nothing special considering I'm not the type who experiments and goes wild with colours. Will be getting a haircut this coming Friday. =) Need to look nice and presentable to meet all my friends and Mat's parents. I hope they like me *fingers crossed*.

I've never done well with meeting the parents. To be honest, none of the past 'parents' I've met ever really took a liking to me. Oh boy.. I am so scared and nervous.

Does anyone have any advice on what to do, say or wear?

Anyways, It's been a normal Monday and still a whole week to go. Hope everyone have a good one. =) Till the next time~!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I know what you're going through. I was a nervous wreck when I first met Steve's parents too. Just wear something conservative, no flashing of the boobies or heavy make up. Most of all, just be yourself. I'm sure they will love you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had boobs to flash... lol...

    And I dun like heavy make-up.. >.<

    ReplyDelete