Thursday 13 August 2009

Tasty Kitchen

I love to cook. People who know me well enough would know that when I am not feeling lazy and has free time, I would cook/bake/roast.

One of the reason why I really need to watch out for my diet and exercise is due to the fact I love all types of dishes with fattening tags like meat, cream, cheese, pasta, eggs etc..

And I also love looking at pictures of food. Haha.. So it's no surprise that I'm currently hooked on The Pioneer Woman Cooks' newly launched recipe community website, Tasty Kitchen whereby ordinary folks can join as a member and share their recipes. It's kinda like Allrecipes but more colourful.

Anyways, I'm gonna be making blueberry pancakes and soba noodles with grilled scallops and asparagus for the weekend. =)

Btw, I recently made PW's chicken spaghetti casserole and it was fantastic. Easy to make and really worth the wait, especially with the cheese, chicken and flavour. Try it sometime if casseroles are your kinda food. =) Will post pics once I get home..

Thank goodness it's Thursday already, been a loooong week for me.. =) Have a good weekend everyone..

1 comment:

  1. MMmmm sounds delicious already. One day you have to cook for me.....:D

    ReplyDelete