Wednesday 9 September 2009

Silly questions...

I find that girls, me included, sometimes like to ask silly questions. Not silly as in brainless, but silly as in 'a-question-I-am-asking-to-test-you-but-do-not-actually-want-the-truth' type questions...

I asked a silly question yesterday, and the answer I got was totally unexpected. That got me thinking...

How does one know when their partner is the one for them? How do you put all your entire future, love and trust in that person's hand when you are unsure of what might come?

Feelings can come and go for people. Love is a feeling, so what happens when love in a relationship starts to go?

3 little words, I love you, can be said with or without feelings to someone or anyone.

How can one really know? And if we do not know and is afraid of getting hurt, how does one go about protecting yourself from it?

I wonder... Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Hmm this is a hard one. Everyone's THE ONE is different. It really depends on what you look for in a life partner. I know it's cliche but if he is THE ONE, you'll know for sure. When you are unsure, then he is not the one. When you find him just hope that you are also his THE ONE. Then you live happily ever after....:D

    LOVE will last forever if you found the one. Love doesn't fade, it only gets deeper as the days, months, years go by.

    Of course there are many challenges and obstacles to cross and if you're still together..you'll form a bond that is unbreakable.

    Don't worry, you're not the only one feeling this way. My eldest sister asked me the same question.

    As for being hurt, I can't promise you that you won't get hurt but if you're not willing to try despite it all, then how will you ever find the one?

    Hearts are broken easily, especially with first loves. They always hurt you the most and even the second one too. Just got to dust yourself off, forget about the past and move on. Try not to get tainted by your previous feelings and give your new relationship 110%. Don't compare your existing relationship with your previous one. That will only hurt your new relationship. OMG. That's it from me. I'm not a relationship expert. What I wrote just comes from experience. Don't quote me on anything. *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention...NEVER EVER change yourself because of what happened in your previous relationship. Always be yourself no matter what ok?

    ReplyDelete