Thursday 5 November 2009

Bread...

So I made some bread dough today.. It is at home now, rising..

Tomorrow afternoon will be the time to bake the dough.. I hope it goes well.. First time using yeast, and boy, does it stink... I had a look before I left home for work in the afternoon, and it puffed up a little, and there were heaps of bubbles! How cool is that?!?!?

I can't believe dough makes me happy.. Haha..

We shall see how everything turns out tomorrow!

-----

On another note, yesterday was a pretty bad day for me.. Made me evaluate what I wanna do in the future.. I dunno if I should do something I like (which means starting from scratch) or just do something mediocre that I might not enjoy.. Sigh sigh.. Decisions decisions...

Oh well, I'd probably just wait till the end of the Lunar New Year to decide.. It's hard getting a job now.. Maybe next year would be a better year..

That's about it I guess..

-----

To all my dear dear friends, please take care of your health.. The world is a crazy crazy place with super viruses now, so remember to take your vitamins, exercise and eat regular meals.. Love ya all.. =)

Signing off,
Vampy Fox


-----


This picture just totally made my day.. =)

Yawnie is such a sweetie.. Haha.. Cherry, I hope after seeing this, you would know what to do~! *hint* pictures of the 3 I sent you guys *hint*

3 comments:

  1. Eh? I still have the one you sent me on my phone. :D

    You want one too this year? I don't know where to get it done here though......:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no..

    Why dun u take a pic of all 3 that I got you guys.. It's nice to look at them again.. =P

    I might get one for myself this year...

    Also, I need to recollect all the addresses again for Christmas gifts again this year... =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok..I'll take some pics...:)

    Gawd! I thought you saved the addresses by now silly...

    ReplyDelete