Monday 18 January 2010

Sooo...

I know I haven't been blogging... But then, I'm just so lazy nowadays, and with the LunarNew Year just around the corner, work has been busy and I have to help out around the house more..

So I got my left wisdom tooth out today.. Scary ass experience if you ask me.. I already hated going to the dentist, and this experience just makes it even more freaky..

First off, I had to get a minor surgery as my wisdom tooth was partially out of my gums and lying on it's side (or back..). So the dentist had to cut open my gum, and then saw the tooth into 2 parts then pull them out after.

After he injected the numbing liquid into my gums, I felt nothing and from then on, just loads of drilling and tugging.. I was done in like 30 mins.. The whole process was pretty bearable, but now that the painkillers have wore off, it hurts like HELL!

I'm have to be constantly on painkillers so that the pain doesn't get to me.. Makes me feel like an addict. I could still do normal housework around the house when the painkillers dull the pain.

So I have 5 day home rest, and no eating of normal human food. Joy to the 3rd week of Jan.

Alright, that's about it I guess.. Will update more when I feel like it. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment