Saturday 26 June 2010

I should blog...

Harlo...

I realised how dead my blog is.. And also with people asking me to blog, I guess I will do it then... Just a short one though, cause nothing much to really talk about..

After that really emo post like 2 months ago, my mood has been better.. No more emo-ness..

I've been busy working hard, and learning how to drive. My driving test date will be on the 9th July, which coincidentally is my father's birthday. I really hope I would be able to pass, because it would mean I wouldn't have to spend so much more on lessons and the test, and also as a gift for my dad. Haha... But the most important factor would be the moolah, since the lessons are totally burning a big fat hole in both my pockets.

My 2 new hammies, Milktea and Mantou are growing fat and chubby, just the way I like my hammies.. Haha, although I like the female more, cos she's more lovable and fat compared to the boy, and smells so much nicer.. Haha..

As for the everything else, it's pretty much the same... Although I'm thinking of making some major decisions for the future.. But I will blog about when the time comes I guess..

That's about it I guess.. I will update more frequently (hopefully) so as to let you know how I've been and what mischief I've been up to.. =P

That's all from me, for now~!

2 comments:

  1. Waaah more hamsters? Show me! Show me! I love their names. It's very cute. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...

    After the unfortunate demise of the previous hammie(Bumbi), I got 2 more..

    I have their pictures on my facebook photo album, Hamsters.. Haven't been taking pictures of them recently, but they are fat and chubby now..

    ReplyDelete