Friday 27 May 2011

Thoughts on my first day..

Yesterday was my first day of apprenticeship. I am so glad I got posted to this place. It is warm, casual and friendly. The first 3 hours were slightly awkward for me, because I was shy and unsure of my boss and colleagues. But they were really nice and tried to teach as much as they can while doing their work.

Like I said previously, I hope to be able to help as much as I can. Which was why I stayed back an extra 3 hours to help them out with cake orders that needed to be out today. Partly was because I felt quite bad if I were to leave while they still had unfinished things to do.

My boss is easy-going and funny, while Nurin, my other colleague is very friendly and chatty. The both of them together is funny to watch too, because they argue all the time, but are able to work together seamlessly when the time comes.

Today will be the 2nd day. Hope I will be able to still look forward to working 6 months down the road. Haha!

Have a great week people... The weekend is here soon~!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your apprenticeship. I hope to see pictures of all the things you are baking soon. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do post them on FaceBook, but someone I know deleted her account.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAh :X

    Post them on here too!!

    ReplyDelete