Friday 30 March 2012

Busy happy life!

Sorry for not posting in ages.. But I have been bz with work an school and social life! Exciting news to share with you guys during my hiatus!

I won a scholarship! Valrhona patisserie scholarship which allows me to spend 2 weeks in France learning from the masters, all expense paid! Even though it is located in the suburbs of France, it is still pretty awesome! Hoho!

To be honest, I never thought I could do it.. I had already resigned myself to losing so it was a huge and awesome surprise when they announced my name! Looks like I am pretty good at what I am doing now!

Anyone wanna hire me? Heehee..

Other than this piece of news, nothing much to share.. Just that I am having fun at work, with my social life and things seem to be looking pretty alright! I finally found something I am good at and enjoy!

My house is coming along pretty well, saving up for a trip to Hong Kong end of this year.. Life is pretty great at the moment.. No complaints!

Aite, that's it from me for now.. Hope everyone take care of themselves and we shld catch up soon! Miss you all!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment