Tuesday 11 September 2007

Mundane

Thats my life.

Like a friend once said, its the same things happening on different days.

I'm bored. There's gotta be something I can do with my life. I don't want to be doing this everyday. I want to be doing something I'm enthusiastic about. Instead of dragging myself off to work because I have to.

I need encouragement and support. I don't need negative comments.

Most of all, I need motivation.

Lack of interest in everything does not help.

My life is in a stand-still and I hate it.I need help. Is there anyone out there who wants to help me?

GRRR! I hate myself sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. why??

    don't feel that way babe..

    take up something then.

    like..

    music class, swimming lesson..

    or anything which makes u happy.

    love u loads..

    xxx

    nura

    ReplyDelete