Thursday 9 April 2009

Le sigh...

I'm so bugged down right now... I have to go for a meeting tomorrow in school.. Apparently, almost the whole of my class has been suspected of plagiarism, only with the exception of 1 guy...

I'm feeling scared and angry though.. Dunno what to do now.. Gonna have to take the morning off to see what's gonna happen...

-----

Also, an instructor at the gym where I learn boxing at has made a move on me... Sigh.. Why can't everyone just be friends? This makes things so awkward... Right now, I just wanna concentrate on finishing up all my loose ends here, so I can embark on a new journey next year when I get into Uni..

So right now I am gonna stay single.. There, I've said it! No boys for me until I say so!!!

Rawr!!

-----

Anyways, nothing much has happened, other than these 2 things... I am tired, stressed and feeling bruised all over... But I will watch 1 more ep of True Blood before I sleep.. Haha...

Have a great weekend everyone..

-----

P.S. The instructor just admitted to having feelings for me 15 mins after writing this post.. I rejected him as nicely as I can because I dun want any awkwardness... Sigh... So annoying~! WHY ME!?!?!?!? I'm not even that good to begin with... Grrr...

P.S.S. Grats on being the defending champions again, Mr Vu.. You guys put in the hard work and truly deserved it.. Have a great time rubbing it in other team's face! =P I'm happy for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment