Saturday 4 April 2009

Love story...

When we were younger, we read and watch fairy tales.. As time goes by, your naive expectations in life are destroyed by people in your life, and you'll realise that life is not a fairy tale at all, the hard way.

As much I hate to admit it, I've always like romantic love stories, but I've never had any.. I've always tried to be practical about things but lately, I've been thinking.. Maybe that shouldn't be a goal in my life. Maybe this is a good time for me to learn to not yearn for so much company and be too dependent on any guy.

I've been in 2 serious relationships and I've learnt heaps about men and myself. =) I wouldn't trade anything in the world for those relationships..

I hope to fall in love again though.. The feeling is always nice.. While it lasts.. =P

-----

Relationships are so weird.. Not just between boyfriends and girlfriends, but also between friends, lovers and family.

You can be really close one moment, and then things happen and you hardly ever speak. Lol.. Everyone has that type of situation in their lives, no one knows how to solve the problem though.. One of earth's many mysteries... I guess it still all boils down to 1 thing.. Humans... I always say, they are really complex.. We're all the same, yet different...

-----

Met up with Nice this afternoon to have lunch and movie with him today before he flies off to Japan and then US for a whole month~! Lucky bastard... Anyways, we had a good chat and were crapping about heaps of random stuffs all the way.. Lol.. We played Guitar Hero before our movie to kill time cause we were bored and didn't want to do too much walking.. It's so fun, I'm so gonna get the game...

Watched The Unborn and it's seriously a scary show.. I screamed a few times and even toppled my popcorn over.. Haha... All in all, a pretty good day.. =) Nice to hang out with people you seldom see once in a while..

I've gone back to starting my driving lessons too.. I really wanna get a license before I go to Australia cause I heard the system there is really F-ked up.. And also cause Debs just got her license 3 days ago.. Great job Debs!! I expect to be driven around from now on, ok~?!

To sum up my current situation now, it's going pretty alright.. I can't really complain cause nothing bad has happened and everyone is happy and healthy.. But then I do miss some of my friends... Those few that I've gotten to know and really liked hanging out with and those I haven't hung out with in a while.. They should know who they are but I guess it's better this way.. We all have our lives.. =)

Hope everyone is happy.. Take care of your health and remember to show your loved ones how much you care because life is short.. You'll never know what tomorrow brings.. =) Peace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment