Monday 19 July 2010

Movies

Sorry for the lack of posts but I've been catching up on a lot of movies, both old and new for the past 2 weeks.. =)

Staying at home is one of the downside of being broke. Lucky for me, I have the internet, which means.. FREE MOVIES, right in the comfort of your own bed. =P

So, here is a list of the movies I watched:
Kick Ass - Awesome movie, imo.. The story itself was with good intentions, but was a bit twisted. But I somehow really really enjoyed it. Funny too.. Haha.. I really recommend this show.

The Mighty Ducks (3 movie series) - I love old skool cheesy movies like these. Back then, all movies were so simple, enjoyable and totally non-sexual.. Haha..

The Private Lives of Pippa Lee - I liked it, the story-telling was very interesting. Hopping from the present, to the past and back again. I also like the people in it. Keanu Reeves was so hawt with that tattoo, and Blake Lively (from Gossip Girl) was really good in the movie.

The A-Team - Hmmm.. I have mixed feelings about this one.. I thought it was alright.. A very macho man/explosions everywhere type action movie. Not my cup of tea..

Girl, Interrupted - I enjoyed it. Left me wanting more though, wondering about the individual characters.

Despicable Me - This one, I caught in the cinema. Surprisingly very funny and good. I usually steer clear away from animated movies unless they are from Pixar, because most of them really sucked in terms of story and humour, but this one here, is a winner! Lame and cute and sometimes, makes you go 'Awwwwwwwwwww......'. Must watch!


Anyways, that;s about it I guess. I'm not a very good movie reviewer, as you can tell from the above descriptions, but I hope it helps.. Haha...

Till next time! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment