Friday 11 February 2011

How I met your mother?

I've just started watching How I Met Your Mother and I must say, as much as I find it funny and enjoyable, I totally totally dislike the lead character, Ted Mosby.

He comes across as being a super desperate man, trying to fall in love with every woman he meets, thinking they are the one he's gonna marry! I hate indecisive guys like that. So annoying! I'm almost at the end of Season 1 and he almost cheated on his gf of a LDR for Robin! What a DOUCHE!

He's the only thing I dislike about the show, because everyone else, is super FUNNY! Especially Neil Patrick Harris.

-----

Speaking about annoying people, how about 1 that's a total jerk and hypocrite? When I was dating him, he forbade me from associating with my ex and close guy friends. And a few years later, here he is, on FaceBook TRYING to add.me.as.his.friend.

Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

And guess what too.

I.
Am.
Attached.

See what a hypocrite that guy is.

As if I wanna be his friend. I dun like hypocrites.

End of Story.

-----

Hope everyone have a great weekend! School starts for me next week! Can't wait.

Oh, and to all my friends, Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. X_x I hate hypocrites too. They're number 1 on my hate list.

    ReplyDelete