Sunday 30 January 2011

Annoyed

So annoying. 1 thing I hate abt the Lunar New Year is that my mom becomes a raging nagging monster when it comes to spring cleaning. I've already helped her with what I can, which is cleaning the ovens out, the rice cooker area and then today, I did the fridge.

Do you have any idea how much stuff she has in that fridge of hers? So many such that we have 2 fridges at home. I cleaned out as much as I could, the expired jars of items and rotten food. I even used a cloth to wipe the inside out. The rest of the stuffs which I kept are the dried stuff (chrysanthemum flowers, dried goods like oysters/scallops/vegetable looking stuffs), and the new stuff she bought to be consumed during the new year. Of course the fridge is still so packed. BECAUSE IT'S FULL OF YOUR STUFF~!

Not because I did not clean it out like you asked me to, BUT BECAUSE IT IS ALL YOUR STUFF THAT'S STILL INSIDE THE FRIDGE!

GRRRR! Annoying raging monster on the loose.


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha poor thing. No matter how many fridges you have, it's still never enough. We have two fridges too and no matter how much old food we throw out, it's still not enough space. HAHHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... It's the new stuff that we always buy and push the old junk back deep into the fridge.

    ReplyDelete