Wednesday 5 October 2011

Teenage years...

I went to the Westlife concert yesterday and it was epic! Lol.. I remember listening to Westlife when I was about 13 and still listen to them on and off.. They are still as good, but all are already married with kids.. Which makes them even more delicious.. Haha..

I always classify Westlife as a clean-cut band, maybe because they were all considered 'old' when they became famous. Anyhows, the concert made me fall in love with them again, and I am digging up all the old BOYbands that I used to listen to.

I remember a1, followed by Westlife and finally Blue.. Blue was the group I had the biggest crush on, until they broke up..

Listening to them always brings me back to my teenage years, when I had the most fun, learning about true friendships and having my first crushes, to doing rebellious stuff (like sneaking outta the house, not going home after classes and just in all having heaps of fun but getting into loads of trouble with the parents..)..

I will post my favourite songs from each individual band, which I still LOVE LOVE LOVE to this day..

Westlife - More Than Words

a1 - Like a Rose

Blue - Best in Me

Yes yes.. I am a sucker for love songs.. But they are so timeless..... =P

Aite, that's it from me.. Take care peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment