Wednesday 4 July 2007

Silly post

Good evening everyone. =)

Just came home from work, feeling tired and very hot now. Blame the crazy Singapore weather we have here. Yesterday was pretty nice and cool. Today was crazy hot and a lil humid. I wonder how its going to be tomorrow?

Anyways, I'm quite happy cos I bought something for myself today. =) Its a portable Mp3 speaker/charger electronic thingy. And its metallic pink~! Lol.. I'm not a very big fan of pink on me, but other stuffs, as long as its cute overall, is a-ok by me. Its actually pretty redundant, but I love spending money, so it's going to be used or kept until I get my room back. =) Then it will be able to shine.

Debs is now in USA right now, on a holiday with her parents. Lucky girl! I'm loving the silly pictures she's putting up, of signposts and bus-stops. What can I say, my Debs is a weird girl. =P Hope she have loads of fun and she'd better bring me something back from USA~!

Seeing her have her holiday, makes me wanna travel too. Did I mention SIA is holding interviews for cabin crew positions on the 16th July? I'm thinking of going for a try, so at least I can say I tried. It would mean going back to campus to collect my Diploma. Sigh, I hate my old campus, cos strangely, I never really quite fit in. Oh wells, what has to be done, must be done. Will go back maybe next week. =)

I'm gonna try to bake bread this weekend. =) Old fashioned baked in the oven bread. I would prefer at least going for a short basic course but cant seem to find any. So its DIY for me, wish me luck ok. I'm not gonna stop until I bake the 'perfect' bread!

I think thats it for me, my eyes are about to pop out. O_O Will be back soon with results and everyone have a great week ahead alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment