Tuesday 29 April 2008

I really really hate...................

Singapore sometimes! The weather today drove me crazy! It was hot, stuffy and humid. Totally spoilt my mood and also made me have this persistant bearable headache pounding in my head non stop. Bleah! And the people, so rude and inconsiderate! Not everyone, but about 3/4 of the people are so horrible sometimes! Thats about it for the rants, I guess.

Decided to do a quick update considering how I haven't been blogging regularly. So I went out last Friday for a nice, relaxing and soothing facial with Jay. I haven't had a facial in ages and oh my god, I was in heaven. I fell asleep during the session because it was so relaxing. =P Was kinda nervous at first because it was a pretty classy and expensive-looking place, but my therapist, Pamela put me totally at ease with her easy-going nature and non-stop chattering. At the end of the session, we signed on for a package which I think is a pretty good deal, even though it was a tad expensive. =) I'm a sucker for little luxuries like that, and it's also a plus if the people are nice.

I also got my mobile phone 'blinged' up. But I have to go back and get them to redo it, because due to time constraint, they did not do a perfect job, and the next time I drop by, they'll redo the whole thing for me, absolutely free~!

Took some pictures over the week, so I'm gonna post them up now. I also got new glasses made, and bought a new pair of sunnies! Now I can't wait to heat the beach/streets with my new sunnies! Also got a new haircut today, kinda different but makes me look a little younger.. =P Now to lose some weight and complete the whole healthy well-being thing I've been wanting to do.

-----

Here are the pictures!

Had Maccas for brekkie with bro on a early Sunday morning. Tried their McGriddle, it's not bad. I like how the sweet and salty goes together, and I love the signature 'M' on the top of the bun!


Silly reflection picture Jay and I took at the restaurant where we had lunch. =) I like how the whole picture came out. Awesome crazy fun we had that afternoon!



Lunch that our family had at some hawker place. It was a yummy spread of fishy delights. =) I love fish, as long as they don't taste 'muddy'.


My new pair of Sunnies! They are so awesome~!


And last but not least, my new haircut. I look a little weird in the photo, cause I haven't taken a picture of myself in ages! Also, you'll notice the brightly coloured bottles and medications in the background, thats where I get all my drugs from~! MUAHAHAHAH.. Those bottles make a nice background though. =)

Anyways, thats about all I have to say for the things I did for the past week. Enjoy your week ahead, and Hooray for Labour Day on Thursday~! Take care of your health everyone, cause I heard the weather is crazy everywhere! (Freezing in Australia and Hot-as-Hell in Singapore.)

No comments:

Post a Comment