Saturday 5 April 2008

A Trip..

Down memory lane yesterday was very interesting and nostalgic.

I went back to my Polytechnic campus to collect my Diploma, which I should have done last year but did not because I did not want to go back to school. So anyways, first thoughts going through my mind was how the surroundings have changed. And the kids! Gosh, they are categorised into 2 groups: the 'beach-boys/dragon-boaters wannabe' and the 'asian (taiwan/japanese) students'. By that I mean their 'style', dress sense and the way they talk. =P


I have crossed this overhead bridge so many times over the 3 years I spent there. I hated it because it's freaking high and long. But this is the path I took to walk to school everyday, either alone or with friends.

So anyways, I got my diploma and went off to meet Debs at her University to kill some time while waiting for her to finish her test so we can go for dinner. Met some high schoolmates whom we haven't seen for ages (well, just me because we all went to different schools etc.). Really brings back heaps of memories.

Funniest thing happened was that I got lost on the way to meet Debs, because I took the wrong bus. =P So I had to find a way back to where I am more familiar with and find my way to where she is.

All in all, a day filled with surprises.

Oh, and this.


A piece of paper that took me 4 years to complete and 3 years of service to my dear Singapore. What a poo piece of paper!

Enjoy your weekend everyone~!

No comments:

Post a Comment