Tuesday 22 April 2008

I'm back....

=)

Sorry for going M.I.A for such a long time after that really emo emo post. Anyways, I'm feeling much better now. Filling my time now with activities and catching up with friends, both online and in real life. Thank you some of you for your concerns.

I'm back playing WoW again. Since I have free credits and time on my hands, why not? I'm playing really casually now, but meh, I'm starting to get addicted back to it. I'm gonna resist it~!

I have a few pictures taken recently, but haven't been posted them up.


Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice. It's not bad, but not that fantastic, but the shape of the rice is so cool. =P


The yummy Tonkatsu Ramen which I has last week with my brother. A pain to get to, but totally worth it, especially the Gyoza.


And last but not least, the bridge which holds a lot of memories for me. =) Sigh, I miss him so much...

Anyways, nothing interesting happened to me. Hence this boring update post. I hope I'll have something more fun to post this weekend. =) Have a great week ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back :D

    tsk tsk tsk WOW. BAD BAD BAD!

    ReplyDelete