Saturday 20 September 2008

On my mind...

I was at home the whole day today. Doing nothing but chilling out, catching up on sleep and watching animes.

Was supposed to go out for lunch with a friend and maybe movie later, but I sorta chickened out. Maybe it's the fact that it's just me and him, and we're just newly acquainted. And the way he asked me made it sound a little like he was asking me out on a date. At first we sorta just agreed to have lunch, then he added the movie part, I was kinda hesitant and said we'll see how. Then before I went to bed last night, I chickened out. He's a really nice guy, and just recently got out of a relationship too. So since I'm not ready for anything yet, better not to lead him on.

I'm trying to become a better person now, not like how I was when I was younger.

My emotions have been going a little haywire past week. Maybe it's the stress, but I find myself thinking about my past relationships and my ex-es. The 2 I loved the most. Gets a bit lonely sometimes when you're alone and even if you have frens and all, you still feel like you're alone sometimes.

I am trying to attain what Mooiness has attained. He calls it his single man's mantra. It's so true though, cause even if you're in a relationship, you do have to still complete yourself cause your other half might not always be there to complete. Sometimes, they might get tired of trying to complete you, which might be what happened to me and Mr Mat. But that is a story for another time.

So yea, the song playing is sorta what's been on my mind lately. Also kinda tells you what kind of music I'm listening to lately too. Have been spending some of my waking time reflecting on my life, past relationships, and things that has been happening right now.

It's good to have friends, and also to keep up some of the acquaintances I've made. I like being with people who appreciate you for being who you are. But then again, humans are a bunch of interesting species. We are all the same, yet so different. Oh well, I'm rambling now.

But bottom line is, I'm happy. Happier than I thought I would ever be.

Anyways, hope everyone have a great week. =) Miss you all so much. Can't wait till next year, when I go down to Australia.

Take care of your health, peace~!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back on track Ivy. I'm always here if you ever need someone to talk to. :)

    ReplyDelete