Monday 29 September 2008

An update....

I have been remiss in updating about what's happening.

School is pretty fun and interesting. I'm liking what I'm doing now. Love the subjects (cept for Physics and Maths), the lecturers are pretty good and the class is awesome! We have the joker, the smart people and the outcast. =)

Life-wise, I'm getting on pretty well. Learning to appreciate myself, my friends and my family more.

I'm heading towards my ultimate goal of working in Australia, baby steps at a time but I'm going strong. I'm learning that one can be strong when they have the will to be.

Found out someone has already started dating. Funny thing is, it doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

Life goes on. No point thinking about what ifs and nots.

A friend asked me recently what are my expectations for the next relationship I go into. After a week of thoughts, I think I know my answer now. The most important thing I want is for him to treat me like I'm his everything. He must be able to make me trust him whole-heartedly. Someone like my dad, who treats my mom like she's the apple of his eyes. =P

Sounds cheesy but they've been married 20 odd years. I guess that worked out for them, and they're still very much in love and going strong. I want exactly the same thing like what they have. But I'm not gonna look for it.

When the time comes, it comes.

Meanwhile, live for the moment because life is unpredictable. The most important thing is to be happy. =)

Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your prince charming will come when you least expect him to, like mine :D

    Hurry up and finish your studies. The sooner you're done the sooner you get to stay here and be my shopping buddy hahaha.

    ReplyDelete