Sunday 7 September 2008

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo.....

FREAKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!

Everyone assumes I should be doing all the things at home. Does my work and school means nothing?

So now that everything is in a mess, its my fault? I tried ok, not like the person who's at home all day in his room doing nothing. I cook for him and he leaves it there for me to clean up. The only reason why he did clean up was cos he needed to use the freaking pot to cook his food. And then he gets all aggro cause he has to wash a few more extra plates?

And mom comes home, and assumes I've been out all week playing. Meh, the only time I went out this week was today, cause I had classes and work every single f-ing day.

And to top off a wonderful night, A FUCKING COCKROACH DECIDES TO FUCKING VISITS ME IN THE ROOM.

AND THAT'S THE FUCKING CHERRY I NEEDED TO TOP OF MY REALLY AWESOME NIGHT!

I'M SO FREAKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW I WANT TO SCREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....................

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!

No comments:

Post a Comment