Sunday 2 November 2008

Halloweeennnn....

Hey guys... Not gonna be blogging much, just loads of crazy drunk pics from Friday night.. My best 1st Halloween ever!! Enjoy the pics~!

-----
At Charlie, the Catwoman's loft... Getting ready and starting the night with lots of drinks...


Me, The Cheeky Punky Schoolgirl.


Me and Dr. Tan. =P


Jessie the Sexy Hogwarts student, Dr. Tan and me


Jamie, me, Charlie the Catwoman and Jessie


Me and the Zombie Bride


My very own Fairy Godfather!! (He was wearing pantyhose and a tutu.. =P)


The Prison Break guy with his ball and chain.


*Muah*


The Sexy Police Officer.. Handcuff me please...


Little Red Riding Hood!


The Greek Goddess...

-----
After the crazy partying with my classmate, Dr. Tan and her friends, I head over to join my friends.. =P


Jaron and me... Smoky...


Jaron, me and Lcc


Kunni, me and Weiwei


Me, Jaron and Lcc with our Lychee Martinees


Me trying to bite Weiwei... Nice blurry effect..

-----

Thats the end.. Staggered home at 5.30 am in the morning... Did not have a hangover though, so all good.. Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment