Monday 27 October 2008

Bling...

Been a while since I blogged. Haven't been up to anything. Just school, work and Wow.. =) I have a level 33 Blood Elf Priest now, catching up to Tiff but havent seen her on in a long time. Tiff, where you been~!?

Anyways, went out shopping the other day to get some last min stuffs for my costume for Halloween this Friday. =P Bought a really bling necklace, and I got my nails done today too.. Really awesome.. And only for S$32. Can you believe it?? So cheap.. I'm gonna go back for more.. =)

Anyways, my bling nails and necklace.. =)





Have an awesome week guys, I know I am.. =P

5 comments:

  1. It is cheap! It's $60 here and the cheapest so far is $40.

    I've been leveling my other alts too Ivy. Whenever I'm on I don't see you on. We always miss each other! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff: I always see Steve online... and Davo..

    And everytime I ask what level your lock is, it's always a fewmore levels ahead, and I have to catch up again... >.<

    -----

    And yes, Debs, it is cheap compared to outside... =P But it's pretty easy, I can do it for you for free, if you grow your nails out... Do we have a deal, Debs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know you can give my mage levels? Like click on my toon and award me levels until I'm the same as you. Let's try it when we're both online.

    Oh and I've recruited Steve so we can level faster. It's impossible with me and you cos of the time difference. Sucks. But yeah lets try the level thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read about that, but how do you do that level thing? Lets try tonight? or maybe this weekend?

    ReplyDelete