Wednesday 22 September 2010

Spring?

I just read Cherry's post on Spring, which is her favourite season. I wished I knew how Spring is like.

Living in Singapore, we also have 4 seasons: Hot and humid, hot and dry, wet and humid, wet and cold.

The first time I went to Sydney, it was Summer I think. It was in March, so I dunno what season it was. Anyways, I liked it, because the sun was scorching hot, BUT there was a nice clean cold breeze to cool us off. Unlike in Singapore, the sun is scorching hot, but there's no breeze at all..

Sigh..

I miss Australia. I wanna go for a holiday there again and meet all my super friends.. Haha..

Maybe next year, if it's possible. Not sure if travelling can be fit into the next 3 years, considering I'll be starting my diploma and then working non-stop. But I can still hope.

On to other topics, Eric (Belmore from WoW) is coming to Singapore this week.. Haha, did not meet him before in real life the last 2 times I was in Sydney, so I'll be hanging out with him tomorrow. Haha.. Not sure where to bring him though, cause when I go out, I go shopping with girls.. Haha..

But we are definitely gonna eat non-stop! Local food, here we come!

That's about it for now. =)

Have a great week everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment