Saturday 6 November 2010

Feels like...

The worst day of my life today..

I dunno why, but today feels like a 'Let-all-Yell-at-Ivy' day. It started first thing in the morning after I woke up.

Sigh..

Seems like everyone is taking me for granted in the house. I'm feeling super tired as it is, but I have to do some many things which apparently is still not enough in my mom's opinion. My mom even commented that it looks as if I'm renting the house from them and not a part of the family considering I do not help around the house.

That's just crap, because as far as I know, I chip in for the utility bill, help with dinner, wash the dishes and help with laundry. Hell, I'm even paying my own bills, which I've been doing ever since I started working full-time. That's more than what my free-loader brother does, but he's got a free pass cause he's a boy, and the favourite in the family.

Everyone can see that my parents favour my brother more than me, except for my mom. She thinks I'm jealous. I'm just angry he gets free passes all the time, whereas I try so hard to prove myself and all I get is crap from her.

Grrr.. Not a great day for me..

Plus I have a sick person to look after, so that's another ungrateful cranky person giving me crap.

Also, that time of the month is upon me. So I'm starting to be cranky and emotional as hell. Which sucks big time..

Maybe I really just need time and space to myself. Clear my head a little. I really need a place of my own. Somewhere away from the family..

Feeling so tired sometimes, all I wanna do is to crawl into a hole and never come out..

Maybe just mood swings..

I'll be better tomorrow.. I guess...

Anyways, have a great Sunday everyone.

P.S. Really happy for a friend who has finally found someone special. You deserve to be happy, being the greatest person ever, in my opinion. Wish you both happiness and bliss~! =P

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better today Ivy.

    I understand how you feel...when you live with your parents, you get annoyed easily but when you're away from them, you miss them and they will miss you terribly. There comes a point where you just need to leave for them to appreciate you.

    I also know about the freeloader. There's always one in the family. Davo is one of them. He never, ever pays for anything at all. I never once seen him chip in for grocery and he never once treated the family to dinner. It's always us that does the treating. Davo don't pay bills. NOTHING. It's been like this ever since I've known Steven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O

    Seriously? Lol.. Now that you mention it, I can believe Davo is a freeloader.. =P

    It's just so annoying eh.. Not that we are jealous, just that people like that is super annoying.

    And yes, we're working on getting our own place.. Hope it's soonish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sure is! Yes, very, very annoying and no it doesn't stem from jealousy. *_*

    All the best for finding a place of your own. :D

    ReplyDelete