Monday 3 January 2011

2011 resolutions?

I've decided not to make any new year resolutions for this year. Mainly because none of them ever get done.

Haha..

However, many exciting things are gonna be happening I hope for 2011.

I'm trying really hard to get my freaking driving license. 2 tests and still no pass, let's hope 3rd time's the charm.

Also, trying to get my own place. Let's hope we'll get lucky soonish.

My class will start officially on Valentine's day this year, which is extremely exciting. I'm going back to school~!

That's about the few things I'm most excited about this year. I foresee myself being very busy for the next 3 years, which is a good thing.

That's about it for now.

Hope you guys had an awesome countdown and may 2011 be full of happiness, love, great opportunities and endless good memories for you all~!

Love and Peace,
Inky~

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Ivy! ^^

    Good to hear from you.

    I hope everything goes well for your studies as well as getting your license. ^^

    ReplyDelete