Wednesday 23 January 2008

Exhausted..

It has been a pretty exhausting week. It's Wednesday night and I'm feeling so worn out. Maybe because I'm falling sick, I guess.

I feel so tired, and sore all the time. Sigh, I think I'm starting to feel my age... Old!

I saw in the papers today that Heath Ledger died. I liked him, he was a good actor. I liked 'A Knight's Tale' and 'Brokeback Mountain' a lot, 2 of his few famous movies, and I saw a little of 'The Brothers Grimm' (I think thats the title, not too sure).

He was 28 this year, thats 6 years older than me. So young and so unexpected. I guess when it's time, it's time.

My mind is kinda in a mess now. Feeling groggy and upset, not too sure why but I'm upset. Oh well, life goes on.

Have a good time of what's left of this week!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that news was shocking. I only found out when I received an email from my friend at 9am that day. It's such a pity that these celebrities have to turn to drugs :(.

    My favourite movies from him are, 10 Things I Hate About You, A Knight's Tale and The Patriot. I haven't seen Brokeback Mountain though. Such a pity his life ended at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete