Sunday 6 January 2008

I'm leaving...

in about 7 hours time. I feel sad. I don't want to leave this beautiful place where Mat is to go back to work.

But I miss my family, my bed and everything familiar to me. It took me about a week to get used to the people, the place and how things work here.

Australia is a beautiful place with many friendly and nice people. I'm gonna miss the place, the people and definitely, the FOOD!!

/cry

I really dun wanna go back.. =(

Back to work, and a life without seeing Mathew first thing I open my eyes and a life with no cuddles and kisses from him.

Oh well...

1 comment:

  1. Poor thing :( One drawback of having a long distance relationship is saying goodbye each time. I saw all the emotional ups and downs with my best friend. She always felt depressed after he leaves and it was only an interstate relationship. It dragged on for three years then he left her for some other chick that's closer to home. They didnt see each other as much as you guys did, she only saw him once a year! Only two states away, yet it was still too hard to make things work for them. At least you guys make an effort to see each other regularly. Just be strong and hang in there. I'm sure you guys will be together 24/7one day. :D

    ReplyDelete