Friday 18 January 2008

It's time to..

PARTAY~!

Well, ok.. Not that kind of party, cause I'm old and I can't party like I used to anymore. LoL.

Anyways, it's been an interesting week at work. Mom took a few days off, and I had to work with part-timers so that meant I had to be in charge. It's quite a daunting task actually, and made me feel how much I take for granted my mom and this other colleague who are old-timers there.

But at the end of the week, I can say I did alright. =) Good job well done even. Hee~!

Life is pretty much the same. I'm going to save money for the next trip abroad. Might be going to either Hong Kong or some other places. I think I've sorta caught the travelling bug. This trip abroad has matured me a lil, I'm saying that cause I had to take care of myself for the first time in my almost-22 years. I had to do all the paperwork, get on the right plane, made sure I had everything with me that I need for the trip and also making sure I obeyed the rules and all.

Travelling alone made me realise how important money was, everything costs money!! LoL. Although Mat did help out heaps, payed for a LOT of stuffs. Thanks babyee..

Sorry, I got sidetracked half way through this post. LoL. I was gonna post this song from Chris Brown, it's catcy and reminds me of Beyonce's Irreplaceable but nicer. =P

Anyways, I need to tell you what I miss about the Land Down Under. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, let them speak for themselves!

1. The City (Sydney). Best shopping ever IMO, and all the best clubbing spots.. Best place for trend-spotting and people-watching.


2. The Suburbs. Nice and peaceful neibourhoods. I love the houses and the fact they have FRONT LAWNS and BACKYARDS!


3. The Awesome Seafood. Yeap~! All the prawns, mussels and oysters.. COME TO IVY~!



4. The Awesome KBBQ and Korean food. Food food food~! I miss the yummilicious authentic korean food~! The fresh meats and the side dishes!! Although I dun really care for the smell of a KBBQ afterwards tho. It sticks onto you..


5. The Sights. What else but the romantic Sydney Opera house and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Icons of Australia.. =)



6. The Beaches. The sun, the sand and the waves, what's there not to love about the Sydney beaches? Not to mention the hot babes and dudes in their bikinis and boardies.. MmmMmmMmm.. yummy.. =P



7. The Awesome Peoples! I miss you guys heaps!! Somehow, I dun understand how you guys cant meet up more often!! If I was there, we'll probably be meeting up at least once every 2 weeks!! LoL...





8. BoBo. =) Isn't he the cutest? He smells fantastic and is such a fat lazy dog~! I wanna have a dog of my own...



Last but not least, I miss this guy heaps!! He's probably the only reason why I even go to Australia in the first place. =) Miss you heaps babyee~!


So thats about it. This post took like 3 hours because of all the pics. Anyways, have a great weekend~!

6 comments:

  1. When are you coming to Sydney again? We should hang out more next time. When you were here, I didn't want to more than once cos I know you guys needed time to be together. :D

    Get a working visa here already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot...that dog looks like my in-law's dog Vuvu. Is Bobo a bichon frise by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmmm...

    Mat says he's a maltese. And we did wanna meet up with you guys, asked Davo to yumcha one of the days, and I specifically told him to invite you and Steve. But Davo being Davo, forgot.. Typical.....

    I might get 1 in the near future, we'll just keep our fingers crossed. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Bobo doesn't look like a maltese though but he's very cute!!!

    Oh that Davo! Nevermind, always next time :)

    Yeah just keep on applying for jobs here. You're bound to get one eventually! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. whats wrong with me in glasses?

    ReplyDelete