Tuesday 29 January 2008

Time for..

A quick update.. =P

I've been wanting to blog for the past few days, but because I was so lazy, I finally made time today. =)

I just got my pay and bonus! So happy~! It's not much, but for me it's considered a small fortune. I like working and being independant financially. It gives me satisfaction and makes me less dependant on my parents.

By the way, I'm gonna have to pay my own mobile phone bills now. I got last months bill, and guess wat, it was almost $300 worth of overseas call when I was there for holidays. It made me go O_O!!

I need to save money!!! I heard from a little birdie that someone wants to get a property/apartment/house? in Pyrmont, (I just wikipedia-ed it, and it's a suburb so I'm guessing a house? Gah, I dunno how this works..) so I was thinking I could help chip in. =) Although I do not earn much at all, it makes me feel better if I contributed a little.

Also, I feel like going back to studying. I have a few choices but a few things are holding me back though. Main worries is the tuition fees, and after that is me! But it's not decided yet, so I'll just look around somemore, for more choices and prices.

Ok, thats about all there is to update I guess. Have a great week everyone~!

No comments:

Post a Comment