Tuesday 12 August 2008

I feel like...

Cooking something sometime this week. I dunno what I feel like cooking but I just want to cook something... LoL... I'm weird..

Nothing much has been happening this past few weeks, hence the lack of posts. I will be doing a post about my awesome time at SingFest 2008 soon, since my bro has uploaded the pics already.

School is starting next week, and I have orientation this Friday. I feel kinda scared but extremely excited about it. =)

Went to Ikea over the weekends and will be sorta redocrating the room this weekend. I love shopping, esp grocery and furniture. =P

-----

I've been partying pretty hard this few weeks and I think I gotta tone down a little.

A friend, whom I just met recently, has been acting a bit weird. Every morning after we're done clubbing, he would apologise to me for any inappropriate things he did the night before. The funny thing though is, he's never done anything that has made me wary of him. He said something like:' I've been acting weird ever since I met you...' Is that a good thing or bad thing?

-----

Thats about it for now I guess..
Not really in the mood to blog right now.. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment