Wednesday 20 August 2008

Never the same again...

Nothing is ever going to be the same anymore. Life itself is changing, so is everyone I know. What I do know that will remain the same is that I will always feel lonely, no matter where, what or who I am with.

Been feeling kinda listless lately. And terribly terribly alone. I know I can talk to friends, but... I just don't feel like talking.

Friends who are busy with their life, and those who had their hearts stolen... I just feel totally out of place. Not that it's their fault, but they just seem.. happy..

Unlike me...

Oh well, I hope this phase passes soon. Been feeling like a zombie lately, what with a lack of sleep, nightmares and being mindfucked.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm I've always been here but you keep running off everytime I go to catch you from falling?

    ReplyDelete