Monday 6 October 2008

Hmmm...

There's a lot I want to blog about, but I dun seem to have the strength to do it.

I'm back at the standstill whereby I feel bored again. Need a change of some sort in my life. I might want to change jobs. Kinda sick of my current job and I think I need to learn something new.

We'll see how it goes.

So many thoughts, so little energy to convert them into words.

Oh, I had my math test today, I think I did alright. =)

Kinda losing touch though, with my sums, need to exercise my brain a little.

Also, I've compiled a I-want list.. Need some suggestions on what to get first.
- Samsung Omnia
- Ipod Nano 16G
- PSP Slim (White or Silver)

How do people find the time to exercise? I come home everyday feeling tired and drained. I should start working out, feel kinda grossed out and FAT! Need to tone tone tone! Anyone wanna be my personal trainer for free? =P

On another note, I really wanna get my tattoo done soon. I already know what I want, got all the references and everything. Now I just need the tattooist and the right time to do it. =) I'm thinking of doing a 2nd one next year when I go to Sydney. Hee... I am terrible... =P

Anyways, hope everyone have a great week ahead. Take care of your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment