Saturday 5 December 2009

Inspiration

I love cooking. For a lazy person like me, it's surprising I like to cook cos cooking can sometimes be tedious and takes up loads of work. But because I like to eat, the interest just grew from there.

I just watched The Julie/Julia Project and it's kind of inspiring. It makes me wanna do something she did. Like a journal through a whole entire cookbook.

Makes me wanna blog more, chronicle more about what's been happening to me. It just annoys me sometimes, when I blog-stalk, that the bloggers dun post as often as the should. i kind of realise how that feels for ppl who read my blog, which I guess is like only a handful (meaning less than 5 ppl).

But still, it would be nice to come to an updated blog once in a while. =)

-----

So anyways, I will be having a small potluck gathering at my place, cause the parents and sibling is out of town! I am so excited, because I like organising small gatherings like these and I like spending time with friends at home. Less expensive and not crowded like when you go out into the city.

So anyways, I learnt how to make chicken curry from my mom yesterday night and that is what I am gonna make this coming saturday night.

We will be playing this card game (Munchkin) and our Wii games (Guitar hero World Tour and 5). I hope it will be a fun night.. Only thing un-fun about the party is gonna be the cleaning up of the house in preparation of the party.. I will need to clean the rooms, the house, the toilet and the kitchen!

Oh well.. A price to pay for having fun! Will be a fun night of food, laughs and booze. Haha..

That's about it.. Have a great week ahead! Christmas soon!
Can't wait!

1 comment: