Thursday 17 December 2009

PotLuck Party

So the potluck party held at my place came and went. I think it was a success, considering everyone had fun. =) The food was great, company was good, and the entertainment was fun!

Some of the guys could cook, which is a great surprise. Haha.. We're now all getting ready for our X'mas gathering. I love this group of friends, spontaneous and funny. It's always great to hang out with them.

Now, on to the pictures.


The food before


The food after.. =P


People taking turns to eat @ the table


People starting the gig on Wii.


Guitar Hero Band 1


Guitar Hero Band 2


While the band was jamming...


These guys were playing Munchkin.


My yumyum tuna macaroni salad. Pardon the appearance, it tasted better than it looks. =P


The serious game faces on them all.. What are they doing?


Wii Tennis, of course!


Everyone happy and having fun!

So that's about it for the pictures.. It was kind of nice to have friends hanging out at home without spending too much monies. A good thing about having the house to yourselves, you can entertain friends and it's so much quieter.

Plus, it's easier to keep clean, because you dun have too many people messing up the place once you've cleaned and tidied the place. This experience makes me wanna have a place of my own so much. I've made some plans regarding the future. And I'm feeling pretty good about it. =)

I guess that's about it for this post. Have a good week everyone.

=)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)

    BTW what is Munchkin? O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a dungeaon type card game.. Here's the link, it's quite fun to play!

    http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/game/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohs....I'll check it out later. :)

    ReplyDelete