Thursday 10 December 2009

Old School...

I just found this blog (or rather someone linked it to me) and I was looking through her song list and omg, all the songs I used to listen to and groove to.. Haha.. She is also named Ivy and my bf was telling how she's a Taiwan version of me..

But she is so much prettier than me.. Heehheee...

I miss the songs in her playlist.. Here are a few of the songs that brings back memories..

Slow Down - Bobby Valentino
Dip it Low - Christina Millian
Gimme That - Chris Brown (btw, he looks so gangsta now with his tattoos.. Hawtness!)
Let Me Hold You - Bow Wow
One Night Stand - Mis-teeq
You Remind Me - Usher
Me & U - Cassie
Always on time - Ja Rue feat Ashanti
etc....

Sigh... Anyone has all these songs in their album? Can I just ninja them off you people?
=P

XOXO!

3 comments: