Friday 12 February 2010

Bummed....

I'm feeling quite bummed out now..

I recently have been experiencing lots of highs and lows for almost a full week. Seems like it is gonna be part of my life from now on.

Sigh, being on the constant verge of tears, insecurity and then sudden anger does not help my state of mind. When I'm not angry, I feel like crying. I feel lonely even when I am not alone. The feeling gets worst when I'm tired and I can become cranky and abusive. Sometimes, I feel like running away.

I know what's past is past, but when it catches up to you, it seriously sucks like hell..

Sigh, I'm supposed to be feeling festive especially since its going to be Lunar New Year soon, and V-day plus it's going to be my birthday too.. But somehow...

I dun feel anything happy anymore..

I doubt..
I distrust..
I am starting to lose faith..
And I hate this feeling..

2 comments:

  1. In times like these, all you need is this.....*HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...

    Thanks so much Tiff..

    I really needed one of those.. =)

    ReplyDelete