Tuesday 16 February 2010

Red Velvet Attempt

If anyone wants to know, I'm feeling fine now.. Previous feelings have slowly ebbed away and I am much more understanding now..

So I attempted the red velvet cupcake today. It was a terrific attempt! =)

However, I realized that red velvet cakes are not really my cup of tea.. Sure, the cake was soft and very moist with a hint of cocoa taste, and the cream cheese frosting was divine.. Paired together, they make a wonderful marriage made in heaven. But this marriage, is a little too rich for my taste. 1 was more than enough for me.

But the cake looked awesome lovely, with it's very vibrant red, and the smell of it was yummy.

I would make it again maybe for another 'red' event but not often, seeing as I am gonna be trying to lose weight after the festive season..

Hope everyone had a good V-day and a festive Lunar New Year celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment