Thursday 4 February 2010

Insecure Random Craps

I hate that feeling. Insecurity. About life, yourself, your future etc etc.. The list goes on.. Makes me feel a bit sad and emo now.. Not sure why, but maybe it's the hormones and some unresolved issues.. Sigh..

-----

Had a little conversation with some friends about this other friend whose gf was caught going to her ex's house. The couple are still together, but going through a little rough patch. Personally, if it were me, no matter how much I trust my bf, I will not forgive him. Especially if he lied to me about his whereabouts. I mean come on, you have no alibi and 2 person in a house = infidelity in my books, whether the sexual act took place or not.

At least if you met in a public place, is still less incriminating. But then again, why would you still be hanging out so often with an ex?

-----

You know how hard it is to heed your own advise when you are in a certain situation yourself? Like how I say I would never tolerate infidelity in a partner, but when it happens to you, do you truly think you can just let go of the relationship without a second thought?

I know how hard it is to actually stick to what you believe in. I've done some stuffs that's quite bad in my life. But then you have to pick up the pieces and continue on, instead of just giving up and laying there to die. I've also learn a lot from all the mistakes I made.

I guess at the end of the day, everyone should be grateful to be alive, surrounded by your loved ones with a shelter over our heads and food in our tummies.

-----

I'm so sorry for this random post. Just everything going through the mind right now, with all the different emotions I'm feeling right now.

Anyways, hope everyone have a great remaining week. =)
Take care of your health!
XOXO

2 comments: