Wednesday 10 October 2007

Contented..

I'm actually very easily pleased. Just taking a few minutes to send me a few smses and I'll be in a good mood for the whole day. Even though I lack sleep, I'll still be happy.

=) Today was a better day compared to yesterday, thanks to some people. (My babyee and Cherryblushy)

Bought some clothes again just now. Lol.. that means no more spending for me this month again.

Did I mention I'll be going for a pedicure this Friday? Pamper pamper time. Hee.

Need to go sleep now. Work tomorrow. =)

Another new day, and 1 day closer to being with my babyee.

P.S. Hope you enjoyed your purchases, Cherry. Hit me with orders when you see anything you like on the website, aite? I'm a member (discounts galore), and that goes for all you shop-aholics out there. My recommendation : PaperGirlsShop

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're fine today haha. It's amazing what a few words can do hey?

    FUDGE!! I can't spend anymore this month. Bloody forked out 900 bux today to fix my damn car. /cry There goes my budget on clothes for this month. It's pissing me off!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete