Tuesday 9 October 2007

Miserable..

I feel really miserable.

Feeling really lonely and miserable.

I cried, felt a little better but still feeling really down.

What made it worst was the fact someone yelled at me, and left me to it to deal with it alone.

Granted, I wasn't in a very talkative mood and just wanted some care and concern. He decided I was being mopey and just left me.

Now I'm miserable and sad. I feel like talking to someone and borrowing someone's shoulders to cry on. But I just can't make myself do it. Dun feel like burdening people with my sucky mood and problems.

So I'm back to square one, being miserable, alone and tired.

I hate my life.

3 comments:

  1. Aww chicky /hugs. You can always talk to me you know. I'll lend you my ears or eyes......

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks cherry...

    i guess its that time of the month.. but i'm feeling better already...

    /hugs cherry

    that means a lot to me, tiff..

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *^-^*

    Yeah I'm always cranky that time of the month. Everything just irritates me for some reason hahaha.

    ReplyDelete