Monday 15 October 2007

That's what you get..

It's funny how something really minor can ruin your day.

Day started pretty alright. Then it rained. It was ok, cause I love the aftermath of a storm or heavy rain. Everything smells so clean and fresh.

Went to work and met some silly lady who wasted 5 mins of my life trying to argue with me. Ignored that silly woman and then was fine, until something started pissing me off. It's hard to explain but it's sorta like a pet peeve of mine. Finished work and then the resentment and anger just sorta festered even more.

Now it's kinda full-blown and I'm so frustrated, it just makes me wanna cry. I cannot do anything about it, and I can't talk to anyone about it because it is just plain weird.

Bah........ I just wish I could crawl into a hole sometimes and then come out when I'm ready to face the world.

Maybe it's just a bad case of Monday Blues for me. Hell, everyone gets them, why not me? Depressing depressing end to a beautiful day.

-----

Something is wrong with me. I seem to be having bad blood circulation to my head, because my head has been feeling kinda 'heavy', coupled with being nauseous and dizzy. Need to take care of myself.

I also want to lose some weight. Feel so fat and disgusted with myself. But with the mood I'm in, I just dun feel like doing anything. I have that 'eat, grow fat and rot away' attitude now. When I feel angry or sad, I eat. Not sweets, or chocolates but CARBS (think Potatoes, Rice, Noodles, Bread etc). You name it, I'll eat them.

What am I to do?

-----

I have recently been Paramore-d. Lol.. My bro added it into my pc, so I thought why not give em a chance and listen to their songs. But they were too loud for me on the first listen. Then Nura went to the concert, and linked some videos of em. I went to youtube them and wow! They are actually pretty good, esp live! So I had a listen to the full album again, and this is my favourite song.

Hope you guys like it as much as I do. =)

-----

Thats What You Get - Paramore



Lyrics:

No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score
And why do we like to hurt, so much?

I can't decide
You have made it harder just to go on
And why, all the possibilities where I was wrong

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa

I wonder, how am I supposed to feel when you're not here
Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here
I still try holding onto silly things, I never learn
Oh why, all the possibilities I'm sure you've heard

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating (beating)
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa

Hey, make your way to me, to me
And I'll always be just so inviting
If I ever start to think straight
This heart will start a riot in me
Let's start, start, hey!

Why do we like to hurt so much?
Oh why do we like to hurt so much?

That's what you get when you let your heart win!
Whoa

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa

Now I can't trust myself with anything but this
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa

-----

P.S. I know they are like really young and punkish rock band, and I'm like an old old person. Buy hey, music has no rules, not even age limit! and anyways, I am young at heart! =P

Have a great week ahead!

1 comment: