Sunday 3 February 2008

Life without..

WoW is kinda boring. It's only because I've finished watching every single TV shows I have downloaded. Ever since I've come back from Australia, I dun feel the need to log on anymore. In this 3 weeks, I've caught up on some spring cleaning, TV watching and lots of me time. It's good in a way because I have more time to spend with Mat.

I've finished 2 seasons of Greys Anatomy, the whole Ouran High anime series and now halfway through Gossip girl. =P I love American TV shows. I might start on Heroes and then Private Practice. I've become a TV junkie. Help~!

Anyways, I forgot to mention I've gotten my room back! I finally get to have a proper room with lots of privacy. I can't wait till Mat is here. HeeHee~! *evil chuckle*

The story behind everything was for the past 4 years, my room was occupied by my 2 cousins and the 3 different maids we had over this 4 years. At that time, my parents were trying to help my uncle who had just lost his wife. So he had to take care of 3 girls, the youngest at that time being 2 months old, all by himself. We took care of the 2 older girls and installed them at our place, enrolled them into a school nearby and got a maid to take care of them when we were not at home.

Long story short, I gave up my room and 4 years later, they have moved back in with my uncle and his new wife. Our maid's contract is ending soon, or we might let her go earlier (another story for another time). So the house is gonna be much much quieter maybe after Chinese New Year, and I'll have to start doing housework!! Intimidating but kinda exciting at the same time. =)

Thats it I guess, have a great weekend everyone. =) I'm gonna have a loooooooooooooooong weekend next weekend, what with Chinese New Year being on Thursday, Friday and no work for me on Saturday and Sunday~!


P.S. I miss him so much. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment