Wednesday 26 March 2008

I'm still..

so hung up on Step Up 2. It's an awesome movie. And the soundtrack is awesome! Every song makes you want to dance. =P

This is extended trailer with some behind the scenes footage.


-----

Push - Enrique Iglesias feat Lil' Wayne

This song is kinda hot, but the video is alright. Kinda weird especially the part when Enrique was recording the 2 main characters having fun. But the song is hot. =) Makes you want to 'push push, back up on it..' =P

-----

Ching A Ling Ling/Shake Your Pom Pom - Missy Elliot

This song is kinda catchy and the dancers here are all really awesome. =)

-----

Low - Flo Rida feat T-Pain

Awesome song to dance to at a club.

-----

Btw, my fave dancer is Moose from the movie. He is soooooooooo awesome and he's only 15!



Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the videos I linked and go watch the movie if you haven't already! I'm so gonna get the DVD when it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment