Tuesday 25 March 2008

Oh well..

Since I haven't been blogging at all and also the fact I can't sleep, I might as well blog about Mr Y's trip this time around.

We did not take much pictures, but we did a lot of walking, shopping and non-stop eating for The Man. We also met up with Dennis and wife, and Norvin (Karui) again this trip for some drinking and dancing. LoL..

Anyways, we ate heaps, and shopped for work suits/pants/vests/pullovers for The Man. I did not buy anything much (a new perfume set, Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker, and a new pair of Converse), but I did get a belated V-day/Birthday present from him. =)

I did take some pictures of some random stuffs. I'll just post them up with captions.

-----


The awesome Ramen at this Japanese restaurant Dennis and Anna brought us to. I am so going back there again. Their gyozas are really good too!


Taken at Butter Factory on a quiet night out. Hee.. Love the deco of the place and they play pretty awesome RnB/HipHop music. Will definitely be going back there again.


Mr Y. Haha..


And this is a 'Final Destination' shot of him. Is it creepy or what?



Pictures of the 2 crab dishes when we went out with my family for seafood dinner. I miss the White Pepper crabs, so we had it along with Chili crabs. We were so stuffed after that, we almost did not finish the crabs!

Thats about the trip. We did not do much really, just lots of catching up and spending time together, watching movies and just random couple stuffs. =) Sigh.. I miss him so much already. I might start losing some weight and going back to improving my well-being. I might have something up my sleeve for the next month, who knows. =P

Hope you guys have a great week ahead. I'll be here moping because he's not around to spend time with me.

P.S. Tiff, I heard from Davo that Steve and you will be stopping over in HK and KL when you come around. Just wondering if Singapore is on the list, cause if it is, Mat might be flying down too which means I'll get to see him soon again. Dennis and Anna are really interested to meet you guys too. *evil chuckle* The crabs are also here waiting for you to come. That aside, I really hope you will come down, even if it's for a few days. Hope to hear from you soon, since I dun have ur MSN and someone is always conveniently AFK on his.

1 comment:

  1. We like to drop by Singa too but our schedule is too tight to even fit one day in for singa. Bah! Next time!! It seems such a waste to not drop by when it's right next door to Malay. /sighs

    ReplyDelete