Sunday 13 July 2008

Panda Eyes...

I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, starting to have dark rings around my eyes. Need to catch up on sleep, I look so bad with dark rings. Especially since I'm so fair, makes my 'panda eyes' so prominent. It doesn't help that I'm having my period too, making my complexion sucks! Oh well... I guess I need to catch up on this things little by little.

Went out last night for drinks with S and G, and the conversation was interesting. Interesting because I learned a lot more about those guys. More about themselves, about what they feel about some of the topics we brought up and what they have (or have not) done.

And I also realised something about myself this past week, and that is I am not ready to be dating again nor do I want to. To me right now, boys are fun 'playthings'. By 'playthings', I'm meaning good to hang out and have fun with as friends. I'm having a lot of fun just making friends and doing whatever I like and want to. Don't really want to be bogged down by another relationship, or worst, crushes. Annoying to have people have crushes on you, especially with my mindset now. Totally told this guy I wasn't interested, and he backed off a little.. Hahahaha, but I'm still gonna be wary around him though...

Boys are funny creatures.

-----

Anyways, was having a conversation with F just the other day about a friend of his, who's going through a rough break up, and I'm so glad I got out of the phase so quickly. I only wallowed in my misery for about 1 week, and then got on with my life.

It's so easy to be selfish when you're feeling like that. You feel like you're alone, even though your friends and family are there, and just wanna talk about you and your feelings. I kinda know how that feels (being both on the giving and receiving ends), especially if they just would not get out of that phase. Seriously, can't they just open their eyes and see for themselves that it's over, that they should stop being stupid and move on asap! I mean, they're not the only ones who have gone through tough break ups. And whatever it is they're doing is making people who cares worry and feeling frustrated.

But then again, I like to think that people are predictable. Like when F asks me, if Mr Y were to beg me to get back together with him, would I be able to handle it?

In all honestly, I will say that I will be able to handle it if it's done with me not having to face him.

But if he was here face to face with me, and asks me that, I will definitely not be able to handle it.

However, I know Mr Y would never do that.

Because he is predictable.

-----

I will be having my 1st driving lesson this week. Hope I don't drive the car into a tree on the first lesson.

Have a great week everyone.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment