Tuesday 15 July 2008

Randomness...

A bit lazy to do up a post today.. So I'm just gonna post up some pictures..

-----

Dad's Birthday Celebration


Dinner @ Thai Village


Birthday Cake from N.Y.D.C

-----

Random shots I did when I couldn't sleep the other night.


Emo postcard I got. Love the writings and the leaf girl though. 'Before the trees dry out and I wither away like the leaf that I am... Please let me have one last dance with the wind...'


Mr Wombat and Mr Lexus Bear, my sleeping companions.


The puzzle I finished in 2 nights.


The time I got into bed after all the randomness.

-----

Random picture taken when I was drinking.


The Identification Cards of me and my drink-mates. =P

-----

Good night everyone. =)

P.S. I just realised... All my pictures are taken at the same freaking angles.... FAIL~!

No comments:

Post a Comment