Tuesday 8 July 2008

Quiet Time

I think this week is gonna be a quiet week for me.

I have my Driving Final Theory Test this friday, and not much plans for the weekends. I've also realised I've neglected doing some cooking and baking for quite some time. Might get back to it this week. Wanna try making French Onion Soup, haven't had that before. And weirdly enough, I've been craving pasta a lot this few days. Need to satisfy that craving soon, before I go crazy.

I bought a 300 piece jigsaw puzzle last Sunday and started it last night. It's almost halfway done (with my bro's help). I might get a 2500 - 3000 pieces one once I'm done with this one. Puzzles are actually pretty fun. It helps pass time, exercises patience and at the end of it, you'll get an awesome art piece you can decorate your room with. =) So much more gratifying than playing computer games. =P

-----

I'm feeling more like myself now. Being single for the first time in almost 5 years, it's pretty refreshing because you get to do what you want, go out with whomever and come back whenever. You don't have to worry about other people or even report to them about what you are doing or who you are going out with.

Although I do miss the little things. Like when he calls just to tell you he misses you. Or when he's feeling sad or troubled and you're the first person he calls. Or when you just cuddle and not say a word.

But ultimately, you have to get over things like that and move on.

Maybe someday we will be friends. Maybe that day will never come. Whatever it is, I wish him all the best in all his future endeavours.

-----

Anyways, have a great week everyone. =) Take care~!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I've never ever stayed friends with my ex. Depends on how you parted I guess. If it's on good terms on both sides then why not. If it's on bad terms then it will be hard to stay friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno...

    We'll see... Things like these are so hard sometimes... To do, or not to do...

    ReplyDelete