Monday 21 July 2008

Some weird things you'll never..

Guess about me...


I've a lot of things I'm afraid of, as most of you would know. But the one greatest thing I fear the most is growing old. In fact it scares me so much, that one of my wish/hope is that I would be able to die young, so I do not have to experience the pains of being an old person.

The reason why I'm so scared of it, is because you can no longer be independant and take care of yourself or your family. Your eyesight goes bad, hearing deteriotes and if you're stricken by disease and illness, you have to either depend on medication or people to look after you. The thought that you might be a burden to people whom you love just makes me hate the fact that everyone has to grow old.

Maybe thats the reason why I have this fascination with vampires. The fact that they are immortal and they can look youthful forever. To be able to live for hundreds of years would be an interesting situation to be in. For one, because I am a history buff, I would like to live and experience some of the most amazing things that has ever happened in our history. I would travel everywhere, learn about cultures and the people.

Although it would be heart-breaking if you were to see your loved ones around you, growing old and dying. It would certainly be a lonely lonely existence. Maybe thats what makes vampires so mysterious, that they have gone through what they have, both physically and emotionally.

It would not be easy being a vampire because of the loneliness you have to bear, and the fact you have to prey on people for blood. =P

-----

On to less morbid stuffs, I went for my first driving lesson last Friday and it was AWESOME! I'm so hooked onto driving right now, and I can't wait for the next lesson. LoL.. My instructor was extremely awesome and gave me lots of time to practice for my first lesson. Doesn't hurt that I'm actually a pretty quick learner. =P So my next lesson is next week, hope I'll be able to start learning on the road soon as my TP test is in October. =)

Been going out less for the past week, and it has been a lonely affair to be at home alone. I think staying at home once in a while is fine, as long as you have things to occupy yourself with. I was thinking of him a lot when I was home alone. It wasn't really that bad, just that it felt kinda bittersweet, remembering things.

Oh well, what's done is done. I need to keep moving and keep myself in check to make sure I dun slip.

Currently still waiting for my timetable. About 2-3 more weeks till my course starts and still nothing.. Gosh! Worst ever...

Anyways, hope you guys have a great week! Take care~!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Ahh forever young. That would be wonderful! Though I wouldn't mind aging like my grandma. She's 95 and still fit as a fiddle.

    ReplyDelete